Print Manager, the leading global provider of print management software, today announced the release of Print Manager Plus 9.0.
The latest version of the award-winning Print Manager Plus software enhances ease of use through smoother installation and scalability; improves accessibility with web-based printing and cloud integration; drives greater cost savings with increased controls and restrictions; and enables more robust real-time environmental reporting.
“Print Manager Plus 9.0 has been perfected by well over a decade of use around the world and reflects the evolving business needs of our customers,” said Bill Feeley, CEO of Print Manager. “By achieving new levels in technology and support, it enables printing to be more than just a managed cost for businesses. It helps them to leverage print management to their benefit through greater transparency, control, compliance and intelligence. It is truly a cutting-edge software solution that we believe redefines print management.”
Print Manager Plus 9.0 arrives with new features aimed at giving businesses unprecedented control, access and insight into their printing, including:
- Live Auditing: IT departments can instantly access up-to-the-minute printing information defined by printer, network or cost.
- Quota and Budget Tracking: For organizations with hard cost limits, quotas and budgets restrict user groups and organizational units.
- Restrictions and Rule Setting: Organizations gain greater control over cost and security with restrictions and rules set on printers or users.
- Web-based Reporting and Scheduling: A web-based interface enables the precise and easy planning and execution of budget needs and flow data.
- Release Station with Payment Options: Printing jobs held for release by rules or restrictions are facilitated through a transparent and accessible web portal.
- Mobile Printing via Cloud: Users can print from anywhere with a web-based interface that enables network access.
- Client and Project Billing: A software-based system enables billing against clients, accounts and codes from workstations or the mobile web portal.
- Environmental Impact Reporting: Energy and material waste from printing is tracked in real time, giving organizations greater insight into their green credentials.
About Print Manager
Founded 1998, Print Manager developed the first print management software native to the Windows operating system. Today, Print Manager Plus® continues to be native to the Windows operating system for Windows Server and Workstation, but at the same time providing customers with mobile and cloud based systems has now become important to all organizations, so as networks begin to integrate into the cloud so are we, by supplying Apps for iOS, Android, and allowing companies to slowly implement and control mobile printing. Our mission is to provide the highest quality and easiest-to-use software and service to our customers.
For further information contact: