Print Manager, the leading global provider of print management software, today announced the compatibility of Print Manager Plus 9.0 with the Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise operating system.
At the forefront of print management technology, Print Manager will now be bringing their award winning print control software to the next generation Windows personal computing platform Windows 10.
CEO, William Feeley said “As a Microsoft partner and with many customers running small to enterprise networks it was imperative that Print Manager Plus fully supported the Windows 10 operating system.”
As an enterprise ready print management solution, Print Manager gives users unique reporting and management tools that will both reduce their environmental footprint, and provide transparent cataloging functions to give users ubiquitous control over their printing costs.
In arriving to Windows 10, Print Manager Plus 9.0 gives users access to a wide array of features and insights to control their printing, including:
- Live Auditing: IT departments can instantly access up-to-the-minute printing information defined by printer, network or cost.
- Quota and Budget Tracking: For organizations with hard cost limits, quotas and budgets restrict user groups and organizational units.
- Restrictions and Rule Setting: Organizations gain greater control over cost and security with restrictions and rules set on printers or users.
- Web-based Reporting and Scheduling: A web-based interface enables the precise and easy planning and execution of budget needs and flow data.
- Release Station with Payment Options: Printing jobs held for release by rules or restrictions are facilitated through a transparent and accessible web portal.
- Mobile Printing via Cloud: Users can print from anywhere with a web-based interface that enables network access.
- Client and Project Billing: A software-based system enables billing against clients, accounts and codes from workstations or the mobile web portal.
- Environmental Impact Reporting: Energy and material waste from printing is tracked in real time, giving organizations greater insight into their green credentials.
About Print Manager
Founded 1998, Print Manager developed the first print management software native to the Windows operating system. Today, Print Manager Plus® continues to be native to the Windows operating system for Windows Server and Workstation, but at the same time providing customers with mobile and cloud based systems has now become important to all organizations, so as networks begin to integrate into the cloud so are we, by supplying Apps for iOS, Android, and allowing companies to slowly implement and control mobile printing. Our mission is to provide the highest quality and easiest-to-use software and service to our customers.
For further information contact: